Skip to main content

Submit A Change

You can find all the forms you need, to notify us of a change here:

Online forms are the most convenient way to submit any new information regarding your payroll account, in a secure way.

Once submitted, we will receive your forms automatically.


Submitting changes 

If there are any changes, you can submit online forms to let us know, using the links below:


Other online forms:


Submitting Hours

If you are funded by BURY COUNCIL: Please use the timesheet linked below;

Thinking of registering for our services?  Click here, complete the form and we’ll forward the relevant information to you.

For further support and to access helpful resources, please click here.



Contact us to sign up

Forms and Guides

Input your hours online

Unlimited Power

Done! We've got your payroll handled. Simple!


Payroll Only Service

Payments Only Service

Payroll & Payments Services